Agent: Evra exit talk premature
The agent of Juventus full-back Patrice Evra says his client has not yet made a decision on his future, amid reported interest from former employers Manchester United.
The rumour mill went into overdrive after the Frenchman was left out of Juve's matchday squad for Sunday's 3-0 victory over Bologna at Juventus Stadium.
The 35-year-old is considering his future, according to club director Beppe Marotta, having made just five appearances in Serie A this season.
However, Evra's representative, Federico Pastorello, has moved to dampen speculation over a potential return to Old Trafford, saying the player "is confused".
"I think that to talk about his farewell being certain is, at the moment, premature," Federico Pastorello told JuveNews.
"Patrice is confused, he hasn't yet decided anything about his future."
Since joining the Old Lady for a fee of £1.5 million in the off-season of 2014, Evra has made 79 appearances in all competitions.
During his time in Turin, Evra has won back-to-back Serie A titles and Coppa Italia trophies as well as the Supercoppa Italiana in 2015.
- Report: Ronaldo convinced James to snub Chelsea
- Makelele to assist Clement at Swansea
- City in trouble over anti-doping rules
- Klopp hails Sturridge return
- Toffees agree Schneiderlin fee
- Sagna charged over Instagram post
- Blues fail with Terry appeal
- FIFA vote in favor of expanded World Cup
- Maritzburg confirm De Sa appointment
- Ancelotti praises Leipzig win